Workers compensation resources
Customer resources for WC claims
We understand that a workplace injury impacts both the injured worker and the employer, which is why having access to appropriate treatments and programs can make a difference.
Our medical provider networks and pharmacy programs are at the heart of our commitment to innovation and improved return to work outcomes – so that your injured worker and company can get back to business.
Tools for smarter decisions
Medical provider networks can help to reduce the cost of claims while offering quality services to employees with work-related injuries. You can quickly find local medical providers online or by telephone.
Learn more about our outcome-based networks and find a local medical provider.
Offered by Optum, our pharmacy benefits manager, the First Fill program is part of our managed care pharmacy program, which is committed to helping injured workers recover and return to work. Download our program activation form to get started.
Benefits for employers:
- First Fill immediately directs injured workers to our pharmacy network manager for drug utilization management.
- The program helps ensure injured workers receive the most appropriate medication for their injury at the right time.
- This efficient and effective process assists in controlling prescription medication costs.
Benefits for employees:
- All eligible employees injured on the job are automatically enrolled in the First Fill program.
- The employer provides a First Fill card to the injured worker when they seek initial medical treatment. The employee has no out-of-pocket expenses.
- Employees may use the First Fill card at all major pharmacy chains, in nearly 70,000 pharmacy locations.
Small commercial customers
Get started by completing our program activation form.
In many states, employers are required by law to use state-specific workers compensation claims forms and posting notices. If you are looking for state-specific required materials or to access that state’s workers compensation website, click here.
This website is intended to be informational. Descriptions are provided only as a summary outline of the products and services available and are not intended to be comprehensive and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation. The products and services described may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. See your policy, service contract, or program documentation for actual terms, conditions, and exclusions. Any inquiries regarding the subject matter set forth herein should be directed through licensed insurance professionals.
Coverage and insurance are provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates or subsidiaries. When we offer insurance products, we will state clearly which insurer will underwrite the policy. Some policies may be placed with a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers generally do not participate in state guaranty funds and coverage may only be obtained through duly licensed surplus lines brokers.