Networks to deliver better outcomes
Medical care is a critical part of recovering from a workplace injury, which is why our provider networks are at the heart of our workers compensation process. With a focus on high-quality, evidenced-based care, we partner with medical providers who can help injured workers recover and return to work safely and as soon as medically possible.
Tools for improving results
Medical providers who share Liberty Mutual’s commitment to innovation and improved return to work resources are the heart of our outcome-based networks (OBN). These high-performing providers focus on improving injured workers’ functional capacity and helping them recover.
These providers have been proven to:
- Use evidence-based treatment guidelines to recommend tests and procedures.
- Deliver appropriate medical care to employees for their work-related injuries.
- Help injured employees return to work in regular or modified working capacity as soon as they are able.
Are you a doctor or medical provider who would like to learn more about our medical bill process and information? Click here to access our provider support center.
If you’ve been asked to create your own medical provider panel for workplace display, visit Liberty Mutual’s Provider Referral Services (PRS) site to get started.
State OBN resources
Review the state-specific resources below to learn more about how our provider networks can help deliver better claims outcomes for your employees and your business.
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Virginia
If your business is located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Virginia you are automatically enrolled in your state’s OBN. No further action is required.
Employee resourcesPlease review your claim number format prior to making a selection:
- If your claim number format is WC123-456789, 22-212345, or a 9-digit number, please use the following documents for the Liberty Mutual Group MPN:
- If your claim number format is a 12-digit number, please use the following documents for the Liberty Mutual Managed Care MPN:
Please review your policy number format prior to making a selection:
- If your policy number format is WA2-A1D-123456-012-91 or XWO-12345678 or simply 1234567, please use the following documents for the Liberty Mutual Group MPN:
- If your policy number format is 12WC123456, please use the following documents for Liberty Mutual Managed Care MPN:
Please use the following documents for the Illinois Liberty Mutual/Coventry Preferred Provider Program:
This website is intended to be informational. Descriptions are provided only as a summary outline of the products and services available and are not intended to be comprehensive and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation. The products and services described may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. See your policy, service contract, or program documentation for actual terms, conditions, and exclusions. Any inquiries regarding the subject matter set forth herein should be directed through licensed insurance professionals.
Coverage and insurance are provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates or subsidiaries. When we offer insurance products, we will state clearly which insurer will underwrite the policy. Some policies may be placed with a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers generally do not participate in state guaranty funds and coverage may only be obtained through duly licensed surplus lines brokers.