Protection for patients and employees
Healthcare organizations are navigating unprecedented industry change and financial pressure. As new challenges arise, healthcare organizations expect more from their insurance carrier. They want a carrier that’s powerful, stable, and expansive – but also curious and collaborative.
We’ve built a dedicated healthcare team focused on the needs of hospitals, managed care, physician groups, senior care facilities, and outpatient and miscellaneous medical facilities. We partner with our customers to provide holistic solutions that meet their needs.
A protective partnership
Solutions for complex risks
Healthcare’s evolving demands call for equally dynamic insurance solutions — and organizations can count on us to help protect their patients, employees, providers, and property.
It starts with underwriters who know healthcare – because that’s all they do. Our specialized teams can customize programs that include key coverages such as:
- Cyber liability
- Environmental liability
- Excess workers compensation
- Fleets and commercial auto, including broadened cover for high-value medical equipment
- Healthcare programs
- Life sciences products and professional liability
- Managed care liability
- Medical professional liability
- Medical stop loss and employer stop loss
- Property, including cover for patient evacuation
- Regulatory liability
- Workers compensation, including cover for communicable disease
- Commercial surety bonds
And every solution is backed by the strength, stability, and experience of a Fortune 100 company.
Expertise that delivers
We welcome the challenges of the healthcare industry. Our healthcare expertise across underwriting, risk control, service, and claims teams enables us to identify and respond effectively to key healthcare issues including:
- Employee fatigue and burnout
- Infectious materials
- Managed care errors and/or omissions and directors and officers liability
- Medical errors and/or omissions (“medical malpractice”)
- Needle stick accidents
- Patient/resident handling
- Products liability
- Regulatory errors and omissions
- Violent events
Whether your organization is treating patients, managing healthcare, or protecting its employees, we can offer the guidance and resources to help reach every goal.
Services in sync
From the very start, you’ll feel the connection across our underwriting, account service, risk control, and claims teams. Whether we’re helping you onboard smoothly or navigate staff and patient safety, we see every interaction as an opportunity to exceed expectations.
With our healthcare offering, customers can benefit from:
- Dedicated claims teams for healthcare liability and general liability, workers compensation, and auto that are empowered to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Sample testing from our industrial hygiene lab
- A secure portal for account management and to report casualty claims via our risk–management information system.
- Safety and risk mitigation guidance and materials available online and by phone
Count on us for flexible insurance programs, proactive service, and high-quality claims experiences that will help you realize a lower total cost of risk.
This website is intended to be informational. Descriptions are provided only as a summary outline of the products and services available and are not intended to be comprehensive and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation. The products and services described may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. See your policy, service contract, or program documentation for actual terms, conditions, and exclusions. Any inquiries regarding the subject matter set forth herein should be directed through licensed insurance professionals.
Coverage and insurance are provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates or subsidiaries. When we offer insurance products, we will state clearly which insurer will underwrite the policy. Some policies may be placed with a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers generally do not participate in state guaranty funds and coverage may only be obtained through duly licensed surplus lines brokers.