The safety of our communities is of top concern to us and we want to make sure you have the right resources to manage through a time of uncertainty in light of COVID-19 activity. Hospitals, long-term care, and medical facilities can be a source of support and risk at times like these, with healthcare facilities and professionals on the front line. All of the time, but especially at moments like this, we can’t thank you enough for the important work you do.
General healthcare guidance
- Guidance for preparing workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Healthcare infection control guidance for facilities and workers (CDC) (CMS)
- Clinical care guidance for clinicians caring for patients with COVID-19 (CDC)
- Guidance for personnel evaluating persons under investigation (CDC)
- Protocols for proper mask usage (CMS) (OSHA)
- Healthcare personnel guidance (CDC)
- Home care guidance for outpatients (CDC)
We hope you find this information useful. We also encourage you to follow guidance from state and local health authorities as the situation evolves.
This website is general in nature, and is provided as a courtesy to you. Information is accurate to the best of Liberty Mutual’s knowledge, but companies and individuals should not rely on it to prevent and mitigate all risks as an explanation of coverage or benefits under an insurance policy. Consult your professional advisor regarding your particular facts and circumstance. By citing external authorities or linking to other websites, Liberty Mutual is not endorsing them.