Solving tough workers comp challenges
For businesses unable to secure workers compensation coverage in the traditional marketplace, assigned risk insurance from Liberty Mutual can help. We offer this vital service in more than 26 states, providing workers compensation solutions to customers that may not qualify for coverage in the standard marketplace.
A protective partnership
Our teams can provide solutions to help you navigate the residual market, protect your employees, and control your workers compensation costs through:
- Underwriters who know the assigned risk market across any number of industries, then dig in to understand case-by-case challenges and goals
- Risk control professionals who understand industry-specific loss drivers and focus on solutions to help improve workplace safety and mitigate injury and illness
- A full-time team of premium auditors, who verify that premiums over time accurately reflect the risks, coverages, and exposures we projected
- Claims professionals who advocate for injured workers and strive to deliver positive outcomes on claims
We understand that issues arise, and we have the financial strength and stability to work through unexpected losses with our customers.
We’re committed to a better experience for assigned risk customers and offer the following services and resources:
- A dedicated Assigned Risk Customer Service Center, available by phone or email
- Online access to pay bills, report claims, and more through our secure portal
- Risk control materials and training on the latest safety research, OSHA compliance information, and self-assessment tools available online or by phone
- Provider network information, including online access to local medical providers
- Premium audit reporting online or by mail
Get in touch
Assigned Risk Customer Service Center
Monday through Friday
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CT)
Assigned risk customer portal
Access our secure portal to pay bills, report and manage claims, download claims forms and notices, and access risk control resources and training.Log in
Assigned risk customer service
Access key contact information for assigned risk services teams, including payments, premium audit, and our Risk Control Consulting Center.Learn more
Premium audit resources
Learn more about our fully online premium audit program.
Questions about our eAudit process? Find answers to common questions regarding eAudit.
Self audit form
Get started with our blank self audit form.
This website is intended to be informational. Descriptions are provided only as a summary outline of the products and services available and are not intended to be comprehensive and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation. The products and services described may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. See your policy, service contract, or program documentation for actual terms, conditions, and exclusions. Any inquiries regarding the subject matter set forth herein should be directed through licensed insurance professionals.
Coverage and insurance are provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates or subsidiaries. When we offer insurance products, we will state clearly which insurer will underwrite the policy. Some policies may be placed with a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers generally do not participate in state guaranty funds and coverage may only be obtained through duly licensed surplus lines brokers.